Que Sera Sera

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PinkBubbleGum, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hello all. I just started smoking again, and I am looking for friends with the same interests.

2. hello hello.

not only will you find friends..

you will fin d a family.

welcome to GC!

3. Thank you laidbacksmoker.

4. Hey i like weed i think we have alot in common :)

5. That is only one thing. :rolleyes:

6. I like alot of different strains though, i prefer sative over indica for most of the time. and i got a dog named allie thats pretty fucking chill. so ya...idk where thats going

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKp02AwJDU]‪Valencia - Que Sera Sera (Live @ Warped Tour in Darien, NY - 8/10/2007)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. Actually it is from this.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbrycPKXZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbrycPKXZQ[/ame]

9. Well, what are your interests? Besides smoking, because if your on GC and don't smoke or grow, you've come to the wrong place. :)

10. short list: reading, crafts, video games, pc games, geo caching, photography, painting, and kite flying.

11. hey pinkbubblegum, welcome to GC. Hope you'll make friends here, I've already made a few :)

What pc games do you like? I play em sometimes when I've got nothing to do :p

12. Hello SoCali, right now I am playing minecraft (who isn't LOL) I don't currently work and I have no kids, so I have all the free time in the world.

13. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I'm "Granny", one of the local "know-it-alls". I quilt, incidentally, and have a mess of county fair ribbons to show for it! :D I also paint and sculpt a bit.

But what I really do is educate! :hello:

May I help you further your education about cannabis? All you have to do is click that first link in my sig, and just read the titles! :rolleyes: Cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high :smoking:or easing a headache :smoke: ! I think you will be totally amazed what cannabis can do!

And I have scientific proof to bust all the old prohibitionist's myths! Let's say you run across someone who insists that "Pot causes lung cancer!". Rather than argue the matter, just print up this (or any of several others)-

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. (abst - 2007)
    {Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. -- Preet et al. 2007 (1): 4749 -- AACR Meeting Abstracts

That's from the American Association of Cancer Research, but I have some from PubMed, too. Just let them read the actual medical facts! :devious:

Since you have plenty of free time, I hope you will take advantage of this to learn more about cannabis!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    :yay:

Granny :wave:

14. Thank you Granny!

I am actually well read on the subject of cannabis. I started reading back when my father, who had cancer, smoked to help with with the side effects of chemo.