Que Pasta, My Rasta!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HigherThanAMile, Jun 26, 2007.

1. While I gave up growing as of last December because I learned I'm going to be a Dad about the 2nd week of July 2007, I'll gladly make myself available as a source for any questions I can assist with about indoor gardening. If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you, 'I don't know' You won't get any bullshit from me.
    Additionally...
    I work my job to pay my bills, but I play the guitar to survive. I write and record original composition using Sonar 4 PE at home, and though I'm currently not teaching at this time, I have, over the years, taught privately to supplement my income.
    While I'm am NOT an Attorney, over the last 5 years I have come to appreciate how a good understanding of Constitution Law and precedent can REALLY make a difference in the way I'm treated by an Officer who has detained me for whatever reason.
    I can be dry and sarcastic when I post, but the intention is to come across that way though now and again I might sound like an asshole.
    Oh, and in the very near future, I'll be three rows back 7 seats left of center for Slayer.

Far out, and Groooooooooooooooooooooooovy, Mang.

HTAM

2. welcome to the city, and congrats on the baby!