Que pasa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NINJAWIZARD1111, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Hello, people I don't yet know! I live in the most amazing state in the USA, Alaska. And in this amazing state, I live in a city crammed to it's gills with retarded people. Not Retarded (capital R) with a handicap of any documentable ailment, but retarded in the "has their head lodged firmly up their arse" sense. Which brings me to why I'm here.

See, I'm a smoker. I smoke partly to chill the fuck out, so the idiots around me don't get on my nerves, and partly because I simply love everything about Mary Jane.

Now, not only am I a smoker, but I'm married to a non-smoker. And my absolutely amazing wife finally realized that we'd save a helluva lot of money if I was growing my own! See, I was smoking when we met, she knew that was who I was, and am, and will always be. And she's never once tried to change it :)

So I'm now growing (again), but technically for the "first" time. My experience thus far has been with one plant, of unknown type/name, given to me by a fellow forum member. And this was back in 2005. And I had no idea what I was doing. It grew tall and spindly and produced a pile of weed, simply due to its size, but I grew it under (yer gunna love this) a pair of 24w flourescent bulbs in the closet under the stairs in the guest room.

Now I'm using a 126w LED from Hydro-Grow LED dot com or whatever, and some 100w 1700 lumen Daylight spectrum CFLs. I'm also not growing in a closet under the stairs anymore, no, now it's in a BIGGER closet in my spare room/office.

My setup is a homemade tent framed out of 3/4" PVC, reflective space blankets from the camping section of the grocery store, and wrapped in black plastic sheeting that provides complete light blockage. It's fantastic, really. I have two main boxes, one a double-decker at 17x20x70, and the bigger one is the flowering box at 24x50x70 ish.

I'm currently flowering (everything is feminized) two Northern Light #9s, and one Critical +. In veg I have one clone of each of them, a White Widow that I'm having issues with (I'll make a thread about that) and a Roadrunner autoflower (freebie).

I'll be cloning or growing seeds with the White Widow, and I have some questionable Pineapple Express seeds, 100% pure Afghan Kush, some AK47 Autoflowers that my homie grew (on purpose and correctly) and other unknown bag seeds. So look forward to those journals I guess.

I gotta run to the store for the wife now. If you made it this far, you must be as stoned as me. Peace.