Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quater o of compressed kief.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceni Toker, Feb 15, 2009.

1. #1 Iceni Toker, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Juat bought this 1/4 for 40 pounds ...gotta love that kief. It looks a bit oddly shaped because i've already smoked a couple of bowls.

[​IMG]

2. Mmm I would LOVE to have that :D

3. mmm, love it so so much

4. its nice to see rocks of heaven every once and a while. Gotta see a big rock of bubble hash last night :)

5. I'd smoke that rock;)

6. very nice man, i would make that last a long time, just scratch off a little to top each bowl and your set for take-off. enjoy that shit, i know i would:D

7. i wonder what that would taste like if you put the whole thing in your mouth?

8. wow man that definetly looks devine., a lilttle bit off that every time u smoke a bnow and u r good to go. :smoke:

9. #9 Iceni Toker, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Also i'm buying a quater of dank bud tomorrow to sprinkle it on, ill post pics in this thread tomorrow evening (UK time). It's my birthday so i have to celebrate the fact i've been around the sun 19 times with lota of weed. I've also got a week with no work or college to spend everyday BAKED.

Here's a pic of a eigth of that kief I bought a couple of weeks ago.

[​IMG]

10. Looks good, man! Nice color. Enjoy :smoking:

11. very nice man, enjoi it

12. Also, with my bithday cash i'm heading down to my local headshop and purchasing this bong, you guys like it? It's pretty cheap but I think it looks awsome.

[​IMG]

13. the rock looks delicious!

14. thats only like 60 bucks or some shit? maybe 80.. wtf~?? why is hash so cheap in europe?

& wtf ive never seen another black leaf.. my boy bought me one in europe a year or so ago.

looks dank tho

and i know its cheaper because it goes through europe to get here from mid east

15. i miss my hash day's. Back when i lived in S.F i used to have a great connect to hash straight from lebanon. It was amazing gold seal and I swear nothing got me higher. I only used to smoke joints back then and miss the days of pure hash joints. You are a lucky stoner to have that. Enjoy, Peace! :smoke:

16. thats a beautiful golden nugget you got there :D