Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter pound?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dcsmoking3125, Jan 28, 2010.

1. hey guys, so i been picking up these real nice mids here in nj for $140 an oz. I am about to go back to my old college (wvu) and was thinking of hooking up some friends... how much should i expect to pay for a qp based on the $140 also i talked to my guy and he said hes buying it at $100 a oz so....

2. I'de probably say high 400s

3. edit, my bad.

140 x 8 = 1180.

id say 900?

4. There's only 16 ounces in a pound bro.

To OP I'd say you'd pay around 480-520 for a QP if you're good with your dealer.

5. Lol, my bad i thought he wanted to buy a half lb. meaning 4 ozs haha.:hello:

6. #6 abnormldood, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    ...What? A 1/2 lb is 8 oz, a 1/4 lb is 4 oz, get your math straight or sober up man lol. Math says $560, try to talk him to $525 if you can, that's at a 6.25% discount(Sounds fair). No offense but NJ is crazy man, mids are $80-$100 over here just about anywhere you go.

7. That is what I pick up a oz for and when i get qp's it is 500.

8. Damn, you high.

9. thanks for all the help guys he told me $500 flat so i think im in a good range... thanks though first time buying at such a quantity just making sure