1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

quarter pound rolling compitition

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Magnus, Oct 15, 2002.

1. think you got what it takes to roll a quarter pound joint

2. Sure you don't mean a quarter of an ounce????

A 1/4 of a pound is a LOT!!! I don't think anyone could roll a 1/4 of a pound into one joint and have it stay smokin and held together.

But my bro often rolls a 1/4 ounce into one joint, and it lasts us an hour or so between 4 peeps. Great :D

3. Damn I wish I still had that pic, the J must have been a foot long and 3 or 4 inches wide.. Easily used a 1/4 pound of bud.

So it's possible. Although you'd need about 20 people to suck it down. I'd be passed out after a few hits.

4. Does it look anything like Tommy Chong's joint from the first Cheech and Chong movie? ;>

5. me and my friend rolled a once blunt, it was so tight and i was so baked

6. A few friends and I once made this one and a half metre joint using an Oz of hash and thinly laced it with a quater of oil, but it was badly rolled, so when we packed down it measured up at one metre, the roach was lookin` kinda like a tail pipe, maaaan we had to pull for a little time to get the munster goin`, all three of us surrendered and finally passed out, heh.

7. i dont like rolling joints because the J burns fast and u have to pull hard. Blunts r my fav because they burn slow and u dont have to pull hard

Grasscity Deals Near You