Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Pound Prices, How much do you pay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaybeShady, Mar 4, 2014.

1. How much do you pay for a quarter pound? Is $800 a fair price? That was what I paid for my last quarter and since I'll be needing another soon I was just wondering on prices. I'm planning on getting it from Colorado.

2. I pay 800 and I'm from the east coast

I would expect better prices from Colorado

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yeah thats about what id pay in wi, id also assume CO to be a bit lower. but as long as youre okay with the deal it couldnt have been that bad

4. I hate hearing this :(. I pay 1150 while on the east coast as well. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im a cheap bastard but i wouldnt pay more than around $400 - $500. There is so much weed here it isnt funny. You can do better than $800/qp buying by the oz in dispensaries. Retail would cost a fortune, and take a lot of 1/4 oz purchases to get a qp.

6. how do you plan on getting out of colorado with that weight? I was told they have some gnarly police activity regarding borders... correct me if im wrong haha

7. Like 600 in South Jersey

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. wtf thats sucks for you guys. :unsure:

I guess i would pay around 500$ :confused_2:

9. Well damn. Fuck my dealer than. Guess I'ma have to find someone else or just dispensary hop... That sucks.

10. Here it is around $500 CAD so currently $387 USD.
    Montreal, Qc

• Like Like x 1
  11. I pay around $800

12. 800 in mn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [​IMG]

$3.79 or how I've seen it written on this forum. 3.79$<<<incorrect
    $5.79 of you want the meal.

• Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. You can get a qp of different strains and qualities from some weed shops in washington, despite its high, nearly 40%, tax, for about $500 to $600. You just have to go four days days in a row lol.

15. What quality of weed are you getting for that price? Surely not high quality. The 29% THC Gorrilla glue #4 goes for about $1,000.00 a QP in my neck of the woods.

• Like Like x 3
  17. $700-800 for a QP some East Coast nugs

18. All depends on the strain. You can get african or jamaican commercial weed really cheap

• Like Like x 2
  19. That's an evil thing to do. Post that where 90% of the people viewing probably have munchies. That said.. $2.25.. 2 for $4.50 bitches!

• Like Like x 2