Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JSum, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Recently got this quarter looks alright, I'm in a shitty area where the prices are high and the quality and quantity are hit and miss at the moment. Payed 110 I dig the one big nug but it didn't look a full 7 at first but pe didnt have a a scale atm but always hooks me up. When I got home I threw it on the scale and it was A 7.1 so works for me and lol at the ghetto bag what do ya think, and the pictures make it look a little less dank per say haha
    image-3995087105.jpg

Attached Files:

2. looks like a mighty nug! the larger buds tend to be more potent per gram too (though sometimes you get big stems so i guess it can depend) and it looks frosty. the price is a bit steep but life ain't cheap so smoke it up and enjoy every puff!

3. Thats dense as fuck, definitely was vacuum sealed.. It looks like some compressed dank. I feel ya though, I grew up the same way, quarters for 120 max, 100 from a good buddy, and it was always hit or miss.

4. [quote name='"Maurice"']looks like a mighty nug! the larger buds tend to be more potent per gram too (though sometimes you get big stems so i guess it can depend) and it looks frosty. the price is a bit steep but life ain't cheap so smoke it up and enjoy every puff![/quote]

Sounds good man I like the positive input lol. And word

5. I'd smoke it! It's very dense, but I'm sure it's because it was vac'd all the way to where you're at from somewhere out of state. I looked at it for a little bit and imagined it being nice and flowery. The only thing I'm worried about is that stem. I see the start of it and it looks like it could weigh a good .2, .3 grams itself lol.

Nonetheless, good stuff!

6. anyone have any clue of what strain it might be? or not im assuming its too hard to tell by just looking but if theres any comparisons id appreciate it

7. [quote name='"JSum"']anyone have any clue of what strain it might be? or not im assuming its too hard to tell by just looking but if theres any comparisons id appreciate it[/quote]

A lot of things could contribute to the strain. What does it smell like? Like does it have a skunky smell, diesel gasoline smell, lemony smell, fruity smell, harsh, bitter? What's the high like?

Sent from my seksi SGS3 using GC Forum App

8. [quote name='"HaoleToke719"']

A lot of things could contribute to the strain. What does it smell like? Like does it have a skunky smell, diesel gasoline smell, lemony smell, fruity smell, harsh, bitter? What's the high like?

Sent from my seksi SGS3 using GC Forum App[/quote]

Yea that's what I'm saying and It smells like catpiss,the high is real good very heady with mild body