Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Pickup (2g-sativa, 5g-outdoor)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wither_Away, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Picked up a quarter a few hours ago. 2 grams of it is some fucking fire sativa. The high puts my head in the clouds. The other 5 grams is from the outdoor harvest my buddy had. Not the greatest bud but it still gets you high. Paid $90 for the quarter. The sativa is obviously the smaller amount lime green bud with the bright hairs. The outdoor is sorta that brownish green. Check it out!

Attached Files:

2. Nice pick up bro:hello:

3. Very beautiful! Looks a little compacted (the outdoor grown), but it is still dank none-the-less! :D

Good pick-up man! :hello:

4. I was about to comment and be like...."hmm that looks weird" then I saw it was outdoor. Haha. nice pickup

5. I don't see anything to say against that outdoor. Sativa looks real nice, as well.

6. True that man, I just got some outdoor that looks VERY similar to this, and it was pretty damn good. Not killer or anything but very stoneable.

7. Man, I just made that fucking word up, stoneable....I think I'm gonna keep it going.

stoneable: adj. Able to stone one; capable of inducing a potent high.

8. Thanks for all the replies everyone!:)

haha yeah. i know what you guys mean. Of course it isnt the greatest weed as far as appearance, taste, and smell go. But it gets me pretty high for what it is though. That sativa is on a whole different level in my opinion. I havent had bud that gets me this lifted off one hit in a long time. I wish the whole quarter could have been that but i didnt feel like spending 110.

9. Those shits look dank!