Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Oz Cynex

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I have heard that the kush lineage has been questioned before. Maybe it's OG....Maybe it's Bubba.

No idea about the grow time, but if it's like most of the strains grown for dispensaries, it's likely going to be another one of those 50-60 day things because it's most feasible to grow short-flowering/high production harvests that can be repeated several times per year for max profit. Very few places are selling anything that caters to connoisseur smokers -unless you happen to really love short-flowering hybrids.

I'm in Seattle. What's the place? I'll check it out.

2. It's over in south east. Called Canna Pi. That's where cynex originated. :) it is Bubba Kush for sure. And of course Cindy. :)

3. Does looks a bit leafy, but everything is covered in trichs, so it makes up for it.

4. Interesting. Yes...Canna Pi I've heard about it. I'm at the far North end of the city so I rarely make it down that far.

The "funny" thing about Cynex is that, now, there are other versions of it ("Sinex", "Cyn-X", "Synex" and so on....and those are being sold at other dispensaries. I think they are all almost the same -but maybe with the kush variant.

5. Yeah, I was born in Seattle but moved away around 1. Been back a couple times (literally like 2) so yeah. :)
    As for the other places Idk, but all my research on the strain points to Canna Pi as the origin. That's why I called em. The two plants I'm growing are beautiful, leafy and compact. Once I get my computer fixed I plan to create an album for it. The guy at the shop was awesome and friendly. If I lived up there I'd totally hit it up. Since I can't, I get to content myself with knowing I have an incredible strain. Eveyone that I know here that has had it keep asking me to clone it for them. Lol