Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter ounce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bamf64, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I have about 200 bucks, and I'm probably going to buy a quarter zip from my dealer. He said he would be getting top shelf buds from a dispenary. How much should i expect to pay? How many grams should it be? Pictures would be helpful.

Or would i just be better off going with a half zip? What is the price difference for top shelf and the weight difference? I've only ever bought in grams and eighths.

Surprisingly no threads on quads. :confused_2:

2. #2 iLLwordZ, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Well an ounce is 28g... so if you're buying a quarter oz, it's going to weigh out 1/4 of 28g, or, 7g... if you're buying a half ounce, it's going to weigh out 1/2 of 28g, or, 14g.

The price will be more if you are buying some dank - it's hard to tell though, considering prices are different everywhere.

Don't eyeball weight. I'd get a scale.

3. I pay $60 bucks here for a quarter of Dank but I know they can run as much as 120 in some places... fuckin ridiculous

4. Well it would be from a dispenary in the hollywood area. based on weedmaps prices it can be as high as 100 for a quad of dank. up to 200 for a half. crazy fucking prices. my dealer says hell get me a half of top shelf dank for 180.

5. 1/8oz=3.5G
    1/4oz=7G
    1/2oz=14G
    1oz=28G

Price all depends on area and type. Don't eyeball, get a scale.

6. sadly i pay from 100-120 a quarter in CT...its just a bit extensive if you ask me...but yea like just about everyone said before me...
    get a scale

• Like Like x 1
  7. 120 at the most. not a dime more

8. ^ That. Try to haggle a little too. You never know you might get lucky;)

9. I'm suprised anybody here pays over 100/quarter for dank, that would be on the higher end of what you would pay around here. Like, it has to be very dank for me to want to pay that $100.

10. ya here in mn a quad is 120 it sucks

11. this should b in the unexperienced smoker section

12. Fuck that, don't pay 180 for a quarter. You live in California, so even from a club you should never be paying over 100, maybe 110 if there's something special about it. Club weed isn't that great anyways. The only difference is that it usually smells/tastes a little bit better than street weed, and quality-wise they're exactly the same.

13. Always $120 here. $100-$110 if it isn't top top grade. Fuck PA...

14. 180 for a half ounce not a quarter

15. My bad haha in that case I would consider buying it. In CA you can find better quality weed on the street for cheaper, but there is something about having club weed that makes it more satisfactory to smoke. If you don't have a connect that can get ridiculously good weed, then I would go with the half O from the club

16. why don't you just go to one of the doctors that hands out mmj cards? just say you've got back pain and weed helps, they can't prove you don't have the pain... that shit's still practically a mystery to them.

17. Ru serious this should be in the apprentice section a quarter should be 7gs and for dank u should expect to pay about 100-120

18. I dont like to pay over 100 for a Q ever. Of its 105 i will say no lol.

and a half should be 180 190 so its a good deal if its real dank.

19. He said a half is 180 of top shelf and a quarter is 100.

I think im going to be settling for an eighth..im buying a sheldon black instead :D

20. Do it! Post pictures of both if you can lol