Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Ounce of Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frostyleafes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #1 frostyleafes, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Should be picking up a quad of dank for 60 in a little while. I'll update with photos, and how it smoked / the name of strain and review.

Review: I rolled a blunt with I guess 1 or 1.3 grams. It smoked pretty harsh compared to the blunts I have been rolling. It was nice though, got me unexpectedly high. The high is definitely sativa, I am motivated to do shit, even if that may be a milkshake and some fries and tv. I walked around town kind of though. Gotta listen to some music though. Sometimes I don't even feel like I am high when I'm not listening to music. It was a harsh smoke for sure.

The smell is very citrus like as well.

2. When you said quad I thought you meant a quarter pound lol and your copping 7g right? Lol just making shure

3. Yea about 7 grams of dank. It's shake but for 60 I am good with that. It just got delivered, so I am gonna roll a blunt, take some photos, smoke the blunt, and update this.

The strain is "Silver Surfer"

4. That's a very nice moody high I find but shake? I find you can get a little skimmed easily that way.

5. Here are a few shots of the quarter. The bluntwrap is a Kingpin Goomba Grape. I'm gonna go smoke this blunt and I will update once again. Feedback on photos, bud, blunt rolling, and just how I have been managing the thread are welcome.

About getting skimmed with shake, normally I would agree but I got it from one of the most down to earth guys. No worries at all regarding how trustworthy the shake is :)

Attached Files:

• gc1.jpg
      gc1.jpg
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
    • gc2.jpg
      gc2.jpg
      File size:
      23.8 KB
      Views:
    • gc3.jpg
      gc3.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    • gc4.jpg
      gc4.jpg
      File size:
      27 KB
      Views:
    • gc5.jpg
      gc5.jpg
      File size:
      51.8 KB
      Views:
  6. looks like some white widow

7. I was using the flash on my camera, that is why it looks so white. I was having trouble with focusing on the red hairs and such.

8. that blunt better have been rolled with a blunt roller.

9. Uhh, No. I rolled it with my two hands. Is it good ?

10. if you browse this page .. comment

11. No thank you.

12. Thats some nice tree clippings, how was the smoke ? And that has to be the straightest blunt ive seen in awhile, u gotz skillz. Not as good as mine though. JFWY XD Those cookies are the shit too !

13. keenest blunt i've seen in a minute, mine are sloppy compared to this haha

14. [quote name='"BotanistJJ"']

No thank you.[/quote]

What he said^;) lol

15. i never smoke bleezys but that blunt looks appealing even to me..got rolling skills

16. #17 frostyleafes, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Thanks man, the smoke was pretty harsh for that blunt but in the kief joint this morning it was really slow burning, and really smooth. I think kingpins are pretty good for rolling blunts, but sometimes they're dry and crack everywhere. And last but not least, YES those cookies are the best. I was so happy to get them haha, and the tin makes an excellent rolling tray.

17. A peach kingpin of some no name I had just before I picked up the silver surfer

Attached Files:

18. Thats some beautiful bud and that blunt is so perfect LoL I need some tips b/c I still can't roll Fml :(

19. Haha thanks man. I don't know what I can offer for tips, but I find the kingpin wraps are a perfect blend of realistic flavors and ease of roll. If you can, pick some up. The grape have been the most fresh for me so far.

If it is not extremely dry, don't be afraid to man handle the blunt. Get the bud evened out, push the wrap over the bud, tucking with nails if you can. Just get that fold, and lick it and seal it.

P.S. The kingpin wraps have a gum strip on them, but the strip tends to turn to shit when I lick it. Just rip it off they seal up really well with out the gum strip. And if there is a little hole from a stem, use the gum strip to wrap around the blunt sealing the hole.

• Like Like x 1