Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of some unknown dank from VA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alea35, Aug 27, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

has a very fruity smell and taste to it. 110 for the quarter but that is great around here!

2. goddamn bro. 110 a quarter?!

3. believe me, down here in a town full of mids and hardly any dank after a big bust, 110 is great

4. I guess I can see that. An ounce of mids here is 90 bucks. An ounce of dank is usually close to 200. My buddy and I are actually pickin up some dank today that's gonna run us about 60 an 1/8th, so I guess it's about the same.. haha. Enjoy it looks tasty :smoke:

5. :D:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. I'm from Houston Tx and 110 a quarter is a good price to normal going rate around here is 120 a quarter

7. Looks good.

8. Nice, I havnt seen dank were I'm at in a while.

9. what part of va u from

10. blacksburg. u?

11. looks chronic, maybe some ssh

12. lucky you I can not find anything close to that in richmond...

13. That's wicked hairy man, nice size nugs too, for a pretty straight price.

14. looks like some of the shit i picked up a few weeks ago. dude called it 4way.

15. sums it up. fuck Richmond, man..

16. nice bud and nice price, especially for being in va. Blaze that shit:smoking:

17. yeah goodd shit dude! im in nova and its weakkk around here. people trying to push dank for 30/g or like 170 a quarter, rediculousss! cant wait to harvest so i dont have to worry about this bullshittt anymore haha. anyways toke on mane:)

18. UHHHH that stuff looks sooo nice bro!

19. That shit looks bomb man. good pick-up