quarter of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by happy101, Nov 27, 2007.

1. im getting a quarter of shrooms there really good should i eat space out over time 3.5g ,3.5g ? 2.5g,2.5g, 2g,? 2g,2g,3g? 5g,2g,? or 7g? ill put pics tomorrrow everyone likes pics:hello:

2. personally id have myself a 4g trip.. then a couple weeks later have a 3g trip... or the other way around.

3. co-signed.

4. Depending on how much you paid, I'd eat all 7g at once. Only god knows exactly what you will experience. While some might be afraid of such a dose, I believe that once you reach 5 grams, the ego death greatly reduces your chances of having a bad time.

5. Personally, Id do 3.5 and 3.5. Always seems like the perfect amount.

6. Id split that right down the middle and have 2 good trips. Enjoy, I've been waiting on some for a little while, can't get a hold of them

7. id eat the whole thing and go to some woods and check that shit out

8. I logged in just to say, if you know what you are doin, EAT ALL 7 GRAMS MAN.

9. -Yes.-

10. Yeah, It all depends on the experience of the tripper.. I myself am only comfortable around 4 grams, thats the furthest ive ever ventured out.

11. Use the first two grams to get a feel for the experience as a whole, regardless of whether or not you've tried mushrooms before. It's always good to get a feel for the strain you have before commiting to a draconian dose.

After you feel comfortable enough, on a good day, preferably an hour or two before sunrise, take what Terence McKenna would call a 'heroic dose'. Eat the remaining five grams at once and find yourself for a while.

:D

12. EDIT: I came to the same conclusion as Durchii. Unfortunately, I kept retyping it over and over again, during which time he managed to so eloquently convey exactly what I wanted to say in almost precisely the same way - and beat me to the post by 6 minutes. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. IF it's your first time eat and 8th, if you've had a few experiances then step it up and go to a 1/4.

14. Don't eat a quarter.
    It can send you into a suicidal hole.

15. Yeah whatever you do dont do 7 grams. Mushrooms is serious shit, not to be fucked with.

If its your first time shroomin, just take an 8th at most. Thats what I did and it was plenty.

16. I've done 7gs and been fine, was an excellent trip, hardly too strong too handle. Atleast for me, I guess listen to the posters above me and don't eat a 1/4, apparntly it effects me less=/

My bad.

17. Green, 7 grams your first time?

I'm sure I could handle 7 grams now but my first time, hell I was in another world off 3.5 grams man.

Maybe you do have a very high tolerence lol

18. No no, 3.5 my first time. After a few trips I did 7gs, sorry if I made it sound like otherwise. 3.5g is highest I'd go first time.

19. Aight haha I figured that. I'm just makin sure this kid doesn't read this and seriously take 7grams his first time.

Terrrible Idea.

20. I don't know where your getting your shrooms from but if you eat a quarter of shrooms your going to be tripping your nuts off. I ate 7g's one time I don't think my life will ever be the same.