Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyIkyMarley, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 StickyIkyMarley, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

Yea I picked up a quarter oz of dank for $100 in Michigan.. Its pretty good the Iphone doesn't do it the jestice it deserves.. Its also about 6g we smoked some

2. let me help you out, you need to copy the IMG CODE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. hey bob, did our contestant win? :rolleyes:

4. B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BEEEEEEEEEASTERS.... right by canada and paying $100 a 1/4 for beasters? step your game up

5. As I said before this Ipod doesn't give it the credit it deserves... Its dank not everyone can be as lucky as Canada.. :mad:

6. Haha dude the iphone has an amazing camera. That looks dank tho id deff smoke it:smoke: but as for the iphone pic check my stash thread for my last two pics and those are iphone pics and tell me they're not at least ok.

7. There was 7.3 grams when we got it, that was 6 and I was taking the pic... We were pretty fried

8. Dank.... I've known the grower for years...

9. my *****, if you really know the grower and are paying $100 a 1/4 oz for some decent pot you are getting ROBBED. you live by canda AND the dude you get it from grows... ***** gets that shit for free he should be hookin u up with the deals son

10. Your starting to piss me off now.... You don't know ANYTHING about my towns prices and an 8th of dank goes for around $60 around here so $100 for a quarter was great considering it was the BOMB... Now please gtfa

11. Looks similar to some Northern Lights

Does it have a piney smell when broken up? It looks awesome BTW