Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of dank hydro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by growprodigy, Sep 26, 2013.

1. This is some straight fire flame 10/10 widow. It was grown hydro so you know it's dank.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Any chance of some pics of the buds out of the bag? It's looks really dank, but it's a bit hard to tell. How's the smoke?

3. Do you need more pics? it's dro man

4. #4 ThaCrakken, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Lmfao looks like a bag of rotting asparagusTroll

5. #5 coraygc, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Just because its grown hydro doesnt mean its good weed.  I thought that when I was 15 though I think

6. Hard to tell in a moisture laiden bag, but the trim job looks sub par.

7. Did you bag up your lawn clippings, I think I see leaves lol.

8. [quote name="growprodigy" post="18739313" timestamp="1380161791"It was grown hydro so you know it's dank.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]

I literally lold^

And that bag does look like it has moisture in it..dealer probably meant he added water weight when he said hydro hahahhaha

9. Also wanted to add if you only have that fire dank why does your cell look like a pre paid walmart pos?

10. I even see water on his phone....I think his dealer straight added water weight lol

11. Thats an old phone, I have the htc one like it says below

12. Hahaha this is hilarious.  "It's dro, it must be good."

13. You guys are just pissed because you smoke Mexican schwag brick .

In all honesty that's what it looks like you have in that pic.

15. You can easily edit the sent from message kiddo why so butt hurt we dint like your super dank hydro whatever bla bla. Go impress your other middle school friends on facebook with that.

16. looks like a nice sack of mids...

17. Good lookin mids man

18. Dude my hookup is really close with this guy who knows the grower, and he said it was og x widow straight out of Colorado plus it's hydro.

19. No matter what strain it is and how its grown that doesn't automatically make it dank weed.

Its all about how its grown, how well its grown, when its harvested, and past that point, when you have it in your hands, its all about how much its been fucked up through transport. Looks like yours is more than just a little bit compressed.

20. looks far from dank