Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quap Indoor Grape Ape super FIRE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poop snack, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Wuddup blades back with another post, this time of some super dank purple bud I had a few monthes back. All the buds were rock hard, dense, and at least 50% purple. This cut was real frosty and it stank but still smelled super fruity. Defiently a knockout indica for sure. Quap was 800. Let me know what you guys think!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous nugs! I am by far a sativa guy but I can never pass up grape ape, its just too good!

3. That tis some flame nug

4. Delicious looking and tasting smoke bro. I got ahold of some ape awhile ago and it was fucking awesome. The stuff tastes just like it smells so sweet and fruity. Makes my mouth water looking at it, I'd love to grow this strain in the future.

5. $800 for 4 ounces of that dank nasty shit? Awesome!!!!!

6. Thanks for all the love blades here's an older pic I took of some locally grown mids

Attached Files: