Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quantity ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeremy9222, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up some quantity soon. Just to save money, and for convenience. I'm more so just curious what the standard measurements for herb is. I know what .5, a gram, and such looks like. So whats an 8th ? a half bag ? a full bag ? a pound ? Pics for sure, and any other measurements im forgetting.

Also, prices. I'm form Eastern Canada where a gram goes for 10 dollars, ive heard buying in bulk can save money.

Also, first post. :D

2. If you're going to start buying weight, do yourself a favor...buy a scale. Theres no definite way to eye something out and say, "alright, thats a half." With a scale, there won't be any second guessing...you'll be guaranteeing yourself that you got a good deal.

They're so cheap, and it'll save you money in the long run. You can get one for like $10+shipping on Amazon.

3. After grams it goes to ounces, and eighth refers to 1/8 of an ounce.

An ounce is 28 grams. So, here are the common measurements in grams:
    1/8: 3.5g
    1/4: 7g
    1/2: 14g
    1: 28g

There are 16 ounces in a pound (for higher weights.)

EDIT: And like the guy above said, buy a scale. I misread the topic I think anyway...soooo...I change my answer to buy a scale...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012N1NAA[/ame]

4. 1/8th-3.5 grams, 1/4ths-7 grams, 1/2- 14 grams, ounce-28 grams, 1/2lbs-8 O'z, 1lbs-16 O'z