Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quanity Or Quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ballin' Toker, Mar 19, 2009.

1. If you had to choose between quality adn quanity which would you choose because i can get some green for only 30$ 1/4 or 50 1/8 of dankk. the less expensive still gets me high but it seems the crash is a little harder and it dosnt look, taste, or smell as good. If I started buying less dank I would have alot better handle on my habit finantually which seems worth it right? Its not that I cant afford the dank, i just cant afford it as much. So quanity or quality GC?

2. so recently i bought an 8th of some dank, and it lasted me three weeks. Usually, 8ths only last me a little over a week.... I would get the dank.

3. I could smoke 1/8-1/4 dank in a week, but I could smoke 1/2-3/4 of regs in a week. But mids/beasters are always a good midpoint in my book.

4. Well I smoke 5 times a day but only 3 of the sessions are loaded by me. So it dosnt matter what one i have i smoke the same amount anyways.....

5. damn i could easily smoke a half of regs a day

6. So could i, but i could smoke that much dankk a day too, and weekends i doo easiily.lol. but during the week i dnt smoke any more than usual weather i have more or nott. and its not like its not stoney budd, i still get ripped.lol. mabey regs for the week and dank for the weekend?

7. Get the dank, best choice becuz u wont need to smoke as much to get u high.

8. God I wish an 8th lasted me a week, I usually can't help it and end up smokin it in less then a day. :smoking: