Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vividlydefined, May 26, 2010.

1. hey, i'm new here (been lurking alot, but this is the first time i've actually felt the need to post) and i was wondering if ya'll could help a noob out :wave:

could anyone tell me the quality of these? they are two separate stashes- the top smells extremely minty (???) and the bottom pretty typical weed smell. i was told the bottom is mids, but i've got no idea as to the top.

i haven't smoked either yet, but made a delicious firecracker out of the bottom.

any insight would be greatly appreciated! thanks :) i can get more pics if necessary.

Attached Files:

2. Mids or low dank, can possibly be called "beasters" as well...

Hard to tell from pics

3. Ive heard minty is sussposed to be really good and the other looks good most likely around headies or beasters

4. Both look dankish

5. They both look excellent. There's only one way to know for sure, just give it to me. I'll tell you what's what.

6. Haha, thanks guys. When I smoke em I'll let ya know if you were right :smoking:

7. huge hair in first pic.