Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quality

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vdanglz, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Yo. What up blades. So just found out i could get an ounce of mids for 200. Or a halfy of dank for the same price. Which one u think i should get?

2. I might go for the Ounce of mids. It's $7/g vs $14/g. I got 1/2 ounce of mids for $100, which is the same deal in the aspect of $/gram. I turned out to like this deal very much.

3. Get the chronic, man. Always go quality over quantity.

4. If you have a vape and don't smoke it, I would grab the mids. I never have that option around my area to buy mids, but the one time I did have it, I only used it in my vape and the experience was just as good. Granted you use a little more bud, but since you have an ounce, it'll last quite some time with the vaporizer.

5. quality > quantity. it's the same thing, except your bud tastes better. what i mean is, a bowl of mids is nothing compared to a bowl of dank. for every bowl of dank you'd have to smoke two bowls of mids. choose the dank :smoke:

6. Half of dank for the same price...quality is better than quantity my friend :bongin:

EDIT ^ Didn't c this, this guy knows what's up.....:smoking:

7. we all enjoy dank weed more then mids but if it is pretty good mids then i say do it. dank is too expensive in your area