Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality of wax

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitewarlock1, Jul 8, 2017.

1. IMG_0562.JPG
    [​IMG]

Can someone rate the quality of it. I'm not sure if it's high grade wax or not

2. I've seen all kinds of wax and can't tell by looking at it how good it's going to be. You just need to taste it and see how it tastes and how high you get. I'd smoke your wax, no problem, unless it tastes bad. (I'm in no way an expert). Enjoy your wax, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In general, you want there to be good clarity with your wax, that looks a little dark but I have smoked wax that looks like that before...take a dab, if it tastes horrible or like burnt rubber it probably is no good

• Agree Agree x 1