Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quality of this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rorymcilroy802, May 14, 2012.

1. ok so I just got back from college where I had a wonderful selection (school was surrounded by crips and bloods, young jeezy used to live about .7 mi from where i stayed) but had to get a new dealer back home. What do you think the quality of this is? :confused: I have an idea of the quality but need other POV's. thanks

Attached Files:

• 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      243.9 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      239.8 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      185.2 KB
      Views:
  2. thats the good shit brehh

3. Smoke up!!!!!!!

4. good shit!

5. Mail me a couple bowls, I'll test it for ya. Or you could smoke it yourself get high, and not give a shit about what other people think of the quality of weed you get.

I'd go with the former personally.

6. ok cool :D. i was wondering b/c i was buying .5 for $10 but got a g for $10 (usually $20). and the person i get from is still in hs and has an unique style of selling, so i was just baffled at the time.:smoke:

7. Erm... Please extrapolate on this unique method. Just wanna make sure you aren't getting fucked.

8. highschool dealers are a joy, amiright?

9. unique for me, I'm used to going to their place or somewhere quiet and chill for a few mins and talk. with her, its like a 5 sec process and we're off