Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality of bud feelings?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imadamnlegend, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Right okay this is my first post so don't hate etc :)

But i've been wondering about my weed quite a lot. Basically i've only been smoking about a year or so and i actually don't know how good my weed is. I mean, its green and smells of what i perceive to be a marijuana smell, but having not smelt anything different i don't know if its strong or a weak smell comparatively.

It gets me baked after a bowl but i dont have much tolerance. I'm just wondering how i can tell the quality of my weed......what feels different about dank weed to mids weed. Cos mine could be anywhere in between....

I <3 weed just so you all know :)

And also how can i meet dealers!? I need to find a decent one who has some FIRE :)

2. Go on Google. Type in dank bud. Match you're bud with the pictures. Go back to google and search schwag. Match you're bud with the pictures. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

3. Dank buds are usually (but not always!) a lighter green, have a shimmering quality from more crystals (beware of people spraying the buds with Sprite or whatever to fake the crystals), and obviously when you smoke it it gets you straight up fucked. For feel it should feel sticky but not too sticky, being too sticky usually means it was sprayed to fake the quality.

4. Ok well its light green but isnt sticky really, but not dry either.. Like it'd be quite hard to break up without my grinder.

5. And there's plenty threads about finding hookups./

6. Does it get you baked quite easily? Smoking it is always the best way to determine its quality. If you aren't that experienced yet just keep smoking different kinds of weed and you'll soon find out the differences in quality. But from the sounds of it you got some mids there.

7. Yeah i get baked off it really easily, but could just be because im a novice smoker. Just gonna keep smoking different shit and stick with some stuff i like. I know what schwag looks like cos that get sold for £20 a eighth in my area of uk ($30 for an eighth schwag in US terms :O ) but weed aint cheap here. I'm thinking its mids. Thanks for your help :)

8. No problem, glad to help:). And damn for schwag thats pretty pricey. In Canada here it was $40 for an eighth of mids in small town Saskatchewan where I used to live, and thats on the higher side of prices. Usually its more like $30 for an eighth of dank.

9. This.

But hey, as long as my bud isn't brown, it gets me high so I don't complain :rolleyes:

I WILL have dank before I die though.