Quality Glass Brands In Canada?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hashishh, Apr 8, 2017.

1. #1 Hashishh, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Hey guys, I'm currently in the market for a new glass piece. I live in Canada and in the last 2 months I've gone through 2 pieces.
    My LHS sold me a Aqua which ended up breaking at the downstem after being knocked against a table, so I bought an Xtreme afterwards which doesn't fit bowls properly, resulting in breaking my bowl piece for it. These are both extremely low quality China pieces and am looking for something that will last me more than a few months.

I'd like something thick and sturdy, not too big (about 10-17") with good percolation/filtration as my lungs can't handle smoking like they use to. I've seen some nice Bio Glass pieces but I'm hesitant after reading about their quality.

Of the "high quality" brands my LHS carries are boost, Grace, Cheech, gear, bio, Red Eye, Red Eye Tec, and bent. I've done a bit of digging and found all these brands are China glass, but haven't been able to find anything about their quality. The only real high quality glass they carry is Hoss, but just their bases start at 250+ and I'm not willing to spend over 500 dollars on a simple Hoss buildabong beaker and mouthpiece.

Just looking for some comments or suggestions on any brands that are good quality up here in the Great White North. I've had a few Pure pieces over the years that lasted me quite a while and hit nice, but none of my local shops sell them.