Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quality Buds (North Texas)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SergeantGanja, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Here are a couple of my recent pickups. All are VERY dank and get you VERY stoned however the last bud is especially potent. All were $90/quarter, picked up in North Texas. Give me your input [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. they all look pretty good. 90 bucks a quarter is a decent price for dank, enjoy your smoke man

3. I used to live in Denton and this looks like those good north Texas danks. Smoke up!

4. I'm stuck paying $110 a quarter of headies in North Texas.

5. Yeah since you used to be in Denton you are probably quite familiar with buds like these, I don't mind it.

I'm sorry you are paying that, that really sucks. What part specifically? If you don't mind me asking.

6. Nice man, I'm in fort worth and I don't have a very good dank hookup. I'm stuck paying almost full price for headies unless I hit him up on a good day. Everyone around me sells "corn" for some reason.

7. I lived in Wichita Falls for awhile and the only shit they have was "Corn" that was like some top shelf there i guess lmao, corn is the lil buds growing all tiny, the bull shit that didnt get enough lights to grow bigger,

8. $90 in most parts of Texas really isnt so bad, id say its about average now. I remember just a couple years ago it'd cost $60 an eighth all over town and now its dropping to about $45, not that im complaining or anything... just noticing fluctuating prices. Im in Northeast San Antonio btw.

Anyways the first pic looks a little weak but both of the others look like tasty smokes man, keep it up:smoke:

9. Unfortunately, "corn", basically mexi-schwag, is the majority of what is moved through this area. You can thank our neighbor to the south for that one. However, if you find a solid connect you can also find some world class buds. It's all about who you know :wave:

10. Wish that would happen where I am from, still paying 60-75 locally depending on potency for dank :(

11. [quote name='"SergeantGanja"']

Yeah since you used to be in Denton you are probably quite familiar with buds like these, I don't mind it.

I'm sorry you are paying that, that really sucks. What part specifically? If you don't mind me asking.[/quote]

Just outside of Denton by Lewisville, My guy has a hookup that picks up from dispensaries in CO. His packages were vacuumed sealed, and had ChemDawg and Blue Dream.

12. Nicey nice... I haven't seen some ChemDawg around here myself in quite some time but definitely have been getting a surplus of Blue Dream lately, so I can't complain.

13. [quote name='"SergeantGanja"']

Nicey nice... I haven't seen some ChemDawg around here myself in quite some time but definitely have been getting a surplus of Blue Dream lately, so I can't complain.[/quote]

The ChemDawg is really good , so I picked up an 1/8th. May be picking up an 1/8 of the Blue Dream in the near future. Quite a few of my connections have had Blue Dream recently, high in demand I suppose.

14. dank weed dank price

15. Man I have not paid those prices in years here in good ole so. Md but quality is nice, have not gotten any names except typical og kush and northern lights! 110 a qtr here

16. Honestly I am one of the few in this area that are getting the $50/eighth $90/quarter price. It is becoming almost standard to find most dank (in this area at least) to run $60/eighth $100-$110/quarter. Again, I can't complain. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. I wish I had A hookup in San Antonio for bud like that. Dank bud.

18. Honestly, I am very surprised you are having difficulty finding a good hookup in san an... There is so much dank moved through that city it is incredible

19. What Sergeant said. Its almost impossible not to stumble onto a decent dank hookup, what with tons coming down from Austin an hour away and plenty being grown around places like New Braunfels just outside of city limits. I have noticed its extremely hard for me to find decent shwag dealers lately though which is incredibly surprising in South Texas... but trust me, ask around and youll find what youre looking for, ive even had friendly dealers hook me up with others dealers numbers. If youve got enough hook ups you can always find something good somewhere. What part of SA are you in though?