Qs on vaping.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sandwhichbagsonpluto, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hi, i'm completely new to the forum, but I just wanted to ask a few questions. Ive searched all over the internet for information on vaporizing but it just doesn't help me that much. Ive been a strong smoker for 3 years but never tried vaping, although heard of it alottttt. But any way, I heard that whenever you vape, the left over content can still be used for edibles but really isn't much to smoke any more. But, then again I heard it doesn't do anything when baked because all the THC is vaporized.

I am completely uneducated on this subject, so what I really want to know is, if you vaporize, can you still bake with the remaining substance and it still get you high? Thanks.

2. I couldn't see it being very strong even if it did work.

Actually you can get substantially high from ABV , (personal experience) you can make some bomb butter or oil and make cookies easily and man I ate 5 of those and literally had the shakes I was so lit. But smoking it will get you high but not that much depending on obviously how vaped it is if its black don't waste your time, if its brown id prob make cookies if you can see tinges of green its well enough to smoke.

Deff a good way to use all of your bud and not waste a single molecules of THC lol

4. [quote name="Sandwhichbagsonpluto" post="19272512" timestamp="1388731767"]Hi, i'm completely new to the forum, but I just wanted to ask a few questions. Ive searched all over the internet for information on vaporizing but it just doesn't help me that much. Ive been a strong smoker for 3 years but never tried vaping, although heard of it alottttt. But any way, I heard that whenever you vape, the left over content can still be used for edibles but really isn't much to smoke any more. But, then again I heard it doesn't do anything when baked because all the THC is vaporized.I am completely uneducated on this subject, so what I really want to know is, if you vaporize, can you still bake with the remaining substance and it still get you high? Thanks.[/quote]You save it up and make edibles.... Because the little bit that you use in a sesh prolly isn't gonna do shit. I got 10 grams of vaped bud saved up. I never go above like 400 f cuz I like the taste. And their is still thc in it. Idk how much tho. I usually make edibles with a shit load anyway. I prefer a half or a zip (non vaped). I have never made any with vaped so ill figure that out in like a week or 2. But yea you can get high off it. Look in the vaporizer section of the forums. Welcome to gc. :wave:

5. Thanks! But yeah, I dont a have a temperature setting. I'm most likely going be vaping through a light bulb sadly enough. But, it's still vaporizing and from I heard you save more weed that way and I don't like to waiste any fruit!
    Thanks for the help though I will definitely keep the vaped bud and try cookies or something, i'm not sure though. My last canna cooking experiment was shit, I made fire crackers thinking it would be the easiest to make with little bud and ate three and nothing happend, I used a gram on four of them so i'm not sure on the cooking deal, because like I said I don't want to waiste any on my poor cooking skills :confused_2:

6. [quote name="Sandwhichbagsonpluto" post="19272586" timestamp="1388733369"]Thanks! But yeah, I dont a have a temperature setting. I'm most likely going be vaping through a light bulb sadly enough. But, it's still vaporizing and from I heard you save more weed that way and I don't like to waiste any fruit!Thanks for the help though I will definitely keep the vaped bud and try cookies or something, i'm not sure though. My last canna cooking experiment was shit, I made fire crackers thinking it would be the easiest to make with little bud and ate three and nothing happend, I used a gram on four of them so i'm not sure on the cooking deal, because like I said I don't want to waiste any on my poor cooking skills :confused_2:[/quote]If you are doing the lightbulb vape. Make sure you don't turn any of it black or else it's not even vaping. If it turns black you prolly smoked like all the thc. But good luck.I have never made a firecracker personally, good ole special brownies

Yes.