Q's about a court hearing...

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Sep 30, 2005.

1. My friend has a court hearing coming up, and he is wanting to stay clean until then or a little after, but doesn't know if it is necessary. I told him I'd try to find some stuff out and give him some advice - so here I am. LoL, do you guys think they would drug test him or anything in relation to the hearing? Is there anything else he needs to worry about? Do you think it's necessary for him to stay clean?

2. When i was a minor and was caught with weed, at my court hearing they drug tested me. My buddy got an MIP for liquor and was never drug tested.

3. i've never been drug tested at any court hearing i've ever had

4. I never been tested at court. I been there plenty of times to know.

5. Nope, you don't need to be clean. I just went to court for my 2nd possession charge 2 weeks ago and its a really simple process. You go up there, plead guilty, go to the office and they give you papers on what drug counseling class you will take. Now those drug counseling classes are a whole nother story.

6. When you goto court the judge might request you to take a piss test right after your down. Nothing to worry about then. Depending on how high the level for THC, Im tring to say if your THC level is like 700 they will wait a month to piss test you again to see if its higher or lower(0). Get what I'm saying?