Qrazy train TGA supersoil organic.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by OMMPinthe503, Dec 9, 2013.

1. #1 OMMPinthe503, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Hello blades ben here a while now and havent really had a grow log I usually run coco/perlight mix in 5-10g smart pots. 4k hps flower with 4ft t5 on side for shits and giggles, (and maybe a bit of blue) lol my room is about 9x10 my veg consists of 1kMH on light rail, so anyways I went to my local hydo shop and saw some tga soil and was curious so im going to give it a shot. I got a 7G smart pot and transplanted a nice pheno qrazy train that I popped from seed about 2 years ago, iv grown this pheno quite a few times in coco and soil so ill know what to expect. Pic update later, happy smoking blades!!!

2. Sounds like you got a good setup and ya have done it before, so good luck! I'll be following to see your progress. Sent from my iForgot?

3. Lookin healthy at about 2ft. Transplanted yesterday.

Attached Files:

4. Big fan of TGA gear, and 100% organic growing.

Hope you get a colorful girl :D

5. Yeah idk this one turns purple a little and if you drop the temps at the end but people say you get more color from the Supersoil we shall see lol

6. Any Organic supersoil is supposed to induce wildy more vivid colors, because of nutrient fade, and also is supposed to take the flavor and aroma to amazing places.

While any super soil could do it, Using subcools soil (atleast in the case of TGA gear) I imagine is a best case scenario as its the same soil the strains are bred in.

Definitely be watching this, Its rare to find TGA grows being grown proper organic. Very curious to see if you get the same kinda results sub does

7. Cool man thanks I am also curious. That coco puts out some fine ass product tho with yeild to match.

8. so any updates? Hows it looking?

9. Looking good! Waiting for room in the flower room to pop this in. Has a few yellowing leafs at the bottom should be only a week till I flip that botch

Sent From The Garden Of Eden

10. a fellow Oregonian running Qrazy Train ( a personal fav to smoke & grow)...shit I'm in.

11. Are you running just straight TGA Super Soil? Or did you mix it with some other things? I was looking into their soil myself and it looks bomb, although very expensive. Curious to get your thoughts on it!

12. well its a little hot so you gotta mix half of it with regular soil and the bottom half of the pot just the super soil so it gradually grows into the hot ass soil.

13. Glad your pulling up a chair. Welcome! :smoke: :bongin:

14. Little update for yall. Waiting to pull 2 plants out flower might pull one tonight.

15. Put her in there last night

16. Update: Looking frostyyyyyy.Sent From The Garden Of Eden

17. Update. Didn't look as well as one grown in coco had a weird tase my caregiver thought it was outdoor. No go on the so called "supersoil"