Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP Price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midsmaster420, Jan 15, 2009.

1. i live in Northern Va
    And i am buying a qp of mids
    I want to know prices you would pay for a qp of mids

2. #2 Sir Yayo, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    A friend of mine is getting a QP of mids this weekend for $380 I think. I'm not entirly sure tho. Oh yea and that's in Central Florida.

3. I think a qp of mids is like 300 here?
    not exactly sure though never bought that much haha.

4. I live in RI. Usualy its 10 per g of mids here.. qp's of mids if u got a good hook up around 350 for mids and 450 max for fire mids.

5. ny price is 320 for a qp of good mids
    edit: 50 per half o, 25 quarter o, 1200 lb

6. Ya ill be payign 350 for the qp but the shit i pay for 150 an o its like 475 a qp and i dont have that kind of money right now
    I personally want to buy an o of the dankest but i cant do that i want to get the most for my money
    You know

one thing i hate about mids is the burnt out feel u get after a smoking session

7. $100 a qp here:smoking:

8. where do you live man i gotta go there

9. Where you live? I wanna come there. lol. What is that tho that you're getting for $100?

10. 100 a qp
    Sign me up man

11. new mexico. this is the latest sample brought to me. i'll pick up a qp once I get the money together. unfortunatly I spent most of my weed money on some regs a few days ago. I was expecting a bit of a drought. but sombody brought in loads of this stuff.

maybe my folks can spot me the cash.

Attached Files:

12. I'm moving to New Mexico

13. 400 for a qp of mids/beasters here

14. #14 M1chael, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009

^The one on the right has some white shit on it.
    Just saying...;)

15. 375-420 dependin on quality and source

16. Its probably semen.;)