Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of White Widow vs. QP of Purp Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rallydrift, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Damn imagine... A whole year's worth atleat, a 1 1/4 oz a month.

2. be happy you got those prices, a QP here is ~1400 and ~1000 if your dealer is good with you, a lb is ~4200

3. DIRTY JERSEY... Lol. Well I like NJ too. What about guerilla grows here? We have a nice dense forest all around.

4. Last year I had a successful one ^^

5. Jus give him 650 or 600 and tell him to give u the Kush. India's are way stronger than sativa even thoug they are different highs but usually indica is way stronger than sativa. Plus it's a purple strain so ur gonna be chillen

6. why does a purple strain mean ur gunna be chillin? lol

7. Because purples = indica. Which is a more relaxed body high than the White Widow would be. This is assuming all the strains OP can get are more or less correct. OP, just look at all of them and pick which one you like best. Strain name doesn't matter nearly as much as how well the grower takes care of the plants.

8. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    Because purples = indica.[/quote]

I don't think there's much truth in that...Purple Kush is an Indica, while Purple Haze is a Sativa...

9. Well that's because it's an Indica crossed with a Sativa, but IBL'd with the phenotype of Sativa smoke, Indica yield, and Purple color, let's not forget either Indica height or Sativa height. You'll still find some variances, but those are just thrown out there.

10. Go with whatever looks better dude

11. #51 RobbeB3, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    I can get a QP of some Reggie for 300$ from a gang in so cal

12. Agreed.

13. 1 oz runs me about 300-350 depending on who you know ..btw I'm in MA

14. [quote name='"LinuxJ"']

Well that's because it's an Indica crossed with a Sativa, but IBL'd with the phenotype of Sativa smoke, Indica yield, and Purple color, let's not forget either Indica height or Sativa height. You'll still find some variances, but those are just thrown out there.[/quote]

But there's plenty of purple Sativa strains...just saying that purple does not always equal Indica.

15. lmfao.
    i can see this jabroni tryna buy weed in riot gear hahah

GROW YOUR OWN IF YA DONT TRUST PEOPLE!
    and especially if ya smoke a quap a month

16. im in college now so theres no way for me to grow. i tried last year and got stupid lucky (i moved all the shit to a friends house and security searched my room same day) its fine in veg state but as soon as the girls start flowering there is no way to cover up the smell in a tiny room and yes, i had carbon filters, ozium, and my room, was fully sealed with weather stripping on the door and what not just me coming and going let enough smell out aha. i grow in the summer as well but its difficult for me to bring it from my house to college (go through the states to get here) or fly (ive flown with oz's before but its scary and not really worth it.) oh ya totally got distracted but im grabbing 2os of pk and ww for 730. also if you were willing to send cash i would mail you bud (same price i pay + shipping) its not dealing. its compassion in a non profit sorta way

17. lol 300 a qp for reggie in california? Im in Florida, and a few months ago we came across some purple mids for $500 a bowe.

18. Actually generally speaking, there is a whole lot of truth in what I said. Adding purple genetics in a strain makes it more indica. I could also probably find some Purple Jack that is a sativa overall, but that doesn't mean the purple part is sativa, it's the Jack part that's overpowering sativa. I mean honestly, how many purple strains can you name that are strong sativas? Almost all of them are indica, or at least bred to be close to 50/50.

19. I'd check them all like I posted before, but probably go with the bubblegum (and yes I already know OP picked, just saying). Bubblegum is an awesome strain if grown correctly

20. Well you could breed the Indica out, and just keep the purple pheno, but that would take a lot of breeding.