Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of White Widow vs. QP of Purp Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rallydrift, Nov 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"nick32"']Wow I want to cry. Your getting qps for 800? And you think thats a bad deal? Holy shit!!!!! Canada really does have good prices[/quote]

I can get a qp for that or less a d I'm in Florida

2. LOL who brings tasers batons and vests to buy a sack she'll probably think you're gonna try n jack her

3. Wait, this deal is going down at school?

4. Texas a qp run. Like grand. I would jump at that price of 600-800$

5. White Widow, every time man

Some bud from my recent harvest PLOUGHED through my tolerance, i was on my ass
    :smoking:

6. no im chill with the girl i wouldnt even bring friends for that deal. its when i have to go through random people that i would/do bring weapons and what not for safety. and im going to school in a different province so i cant easily bring my gun with me. Also, she said i could get bubblegum for 650 for the QP anyone have bubblegum?

7. Post pics when you get it

8. i would jump on a 700 qp. I jst moved to vegas and cheapest i can find is 800 :/

9. i'd take the bubblegum dude, it'll probably get you just as high as the purple kush or white widow. for about 2/3 price, why not take it? i know if I could buy a qp for 650 right now I wouldn't care what strain it was i'd take it... also i'd be careful bringing guns to drug deals that's just asking for trouble man. stay safe :wave:

10. #30 Samus Aran, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Good lord I get QP's of kush for 500.... I thought I was getting bad deals. :eek:

EDIT: As for the OP, I'd take whatever looks the best.

11. Hey if all three look good, I'd take them all, but that's probably why I can't afford much....

12. My first choice would be the Purple Kush, I just had some recently and I really liked it. I had OG kush to compare it to and its effects were different enough for me to favour it.

Second would be white widow. legendary, but I would say not as potent as purp.

Third would be bubblegum.. I have seem some really crappy bubblegum and would rather pass to avoid possible issues..

The prices are not too bad, I have heard of much worse, even in Toronto, but yeah the west coast prices are the best..

13. I think that shes telling you she has ____ weed for 800$ at start is avg. but she moved to another strain for 700$ and now a new one for 650$? kinda sketch..

14. [quote name='"LoudPacc"']I think that shes telling you she has ____ weed for 800$ at start is avg. but she moved to another strain for 700$ and now a new one for 650$? kinda sketch..[/quote]

When I read this it hit me. I used to know this dude who told everyone he had X strain. The next day he would have X strain. And so on. Until one day my friend bought a dub of strain X Monday then strain X Tuesday and realized it looked, smelled, and tastes the same.

Makes a lot of sense. But I doubt she's doing this since 2 of this strains are pretty easily identified.

15. I get qp's in PA for $850-950 all day of grade A smoke. Although the Pa market is brutal. Personally I'm a big fan of the widow it's a killer smoke and well worth the extra money.

16. Maybe 2 oz of each for $925?

17. [​IMG]

18. Both are really...really good but i would go with the white widow.

19. Personally, I'd go for a mix bag, but that's just me.

And I WISH I had your prices...how much do pounds go for up there?

20. Of properly grown/cured(especially this) in mtl, a lb goes for 2200.