Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of sensi star & Daily driver pics.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Dec 14, 2011.

1. The QP was $1400. my daily driver has 4 hole perc, 16 slit Sheldon black downstem, glass on glass mgk bowl with work glass screen, on a 6 slit ash catcher. Not to bad, enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like excellent quality but damn high price,anyways enjoy that dank bro:smoke:

3. kinda looks like mids when its bagged but im guessing its jus bcz the orange hairs look brown in the picture . cuz clearly thats sum dank

4. little pricey but good nug. enjoy it!

5. agreed looks like mids in the package, good thing you took out of package. Looks like some good stuff yo. also 350$ an ounce while buying a QP seems way high but MD prices suck.

enjoy all that weed man

6. $1400 for a qp??? 4 oz, 1 oz should definately not be more then $300

7. I've never understood why people would buy that much of one strain I'd get bored of it but whatever your money your weed.

8. Kinda steep looks dope.

9. 350/oz straight up is not cool... :(

10. Who said he is smoking it all :D

11. Haha and I thought I was happy with having an 8th. You got some guap! That'll last you at least a month! Lucky bastard!

12. [quote name='"Abaker"']

Who said he is smoking it all :D[/quote]

;) mhmm

13. For that price I hope he isn't smoking it all..

14. Make that paper boo boo and enjoy that smoke

15. Half you guys are such idiots. He is aware he is paying high prices, but guess what? If he didn't, he wouldn't have weed. You don't choose your regions prices. Instead of posting the same gibberish over and over saying how pricey it is, do some research and notice that Maryland fire runs 4/oz. So, knocking 50 an oz off puts him right at an average QP prices for the area.

Not to mention, it leaves plenty of room to be broken down for plenty of coin.

16. And I can vouch this bud drips with amber trichs

17. Top quality means a higher ticket ive seen the bigest difrince betweed 1150 qp and a 1450 alot nicer

18. I'd buy that for a G not a cent over.. but I am a sucker for amber trichs

19. Depends on where you live man.... here in the northwest and rockies i can get a half lb for $1200-1700 depending on what state im in... and i can guarantee it's better than that 1450/qp bud you're getting :p West Coast Medical States are great :smoke:

Not sure where you're from Burton but if you're paying that much you must be a few hands down from the grower... haha. It's key to know growers ;) and/or people who are connected with growers haha. It's always nice knowing a person who tends to his crops well... he just harvested Sour Apple and Bubblegum, should be even more dank in a couple weeks after a good cure :)

20. Kid is a snitch, no one engage him.