Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP of Granddaddy Purp in ATL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Crash-Override, Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 Crash-Override, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    It's the best tasting weed I have ever smoked, it tastes just like eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. This picture is the best I can do until tomorrow, it cost me 1750. Dont starting shitting up my thread with your price bragging please. Thank you.

[​IMG]

Better pics incoming:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Who knew a phone camera could take such good pics.

2. macros of out of bag please

3. I said I would have better pictures tomorrow when I have more then my camera phone.

4. That bud looks heavenly lol

5. good bud, steep price, but hey, thats the market.

6. nice purps dude, i can smell the sweet aroma now... mmmm

7. i would suggest keeping all of that for personal.

8. looks good bro

9. how are you planning on making money off of 1750 ? nvm bout that.

but hey bud looks great :wave:

10. looks dank, pretty steep for the qp tho.

11. Looks like some great bud, congrats bro. Although as others have suggested it's a bit steep for a QP, not price bragging or anything, just a heads up.

12. Nice pick up man, looks dank!! :smoke::smoke:

13. Yeah the price is steep, but hey when the only person you know that can get that much at one time and has his guy deliver it to you, you pay 1750 for some granddaddy. I cant say i regret it either because its bomb. It's also not the typical price, when this quality purp comes around the price goes up for everyone, not much you can do about that. Also this is the East Coast so when Cali bud gets out here, god knows how may people have had their hands on it and jacked the price up.

14. gotta love hot-lanta

15. It's all personal bud dude, you should know that

/s

16. I bring in the best bud in my area so for that it brings a heavy price. I have the best connect in town. I needa meet better priced people, it makes me sad to see people getting half pounders for less then 250 an ounce.

17. Hell nah thats over 400 a Oz. It looks straight as fuck. but damn seriously I live in the A and buying quantity of GDP is like 1 grand a qp. 250 a O. But I swear If I was u that would be personal consumption cause that price is whack.

18. When Cali bud gets out here? Lol where have u been it's been around here forever, and idk bout you but whenever there's cali medical prices seem to drop way down not sky rocket, 1750 that's outrageous no offense but for 4 ounces, for 400 more bucks u can usually get a lb 437 bucks an ounce is just hard to even think of whoever delt that to you just prolly made atleast a good 600 bucks, nice buds overpaid.

19. Great nugs but still a ridiculous price.