Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QP Lavender Pickup Pics Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChimpX, Jun 4, 2009.

1. #1 ChimpX, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    QP (weighed out to 117g) pickup of some Lavender, SUPER dense buds. Nothing insane, but it's some solid dank. Indica dominant high, warm and fuzzy, great for my anxiety and carpal tunnel.

Peace

Shitty webcam pic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hell ya nice pick up man. How much did that run you? if you dont mind me asking.

3. Looks fantastic dude

4. How much that run ya?

5. Dense!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Good god, green rocks.

7. #7 ChimpX, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    $1300, it's Soma's Lavender, locally grown.

8. Thats dense as fuuuuuuck

9. damn bro.... that seems over priced to me for a QP I get QP's for 450-700 but shit that shit is pretty fucking dank I think you got your moneys worth. have fun with it bro dont smoke it all in one session lol.

10. #10 ChimpX, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Works out to 325 a zip, not to shabby for my area. It has been awfully dry around here lately so I figured I would stock up.

11. ballin man, enjoy that, looks good. hows that shit smell man? taste?
    :smoking::smoking:

12. Nice pick up bro. But no offense, I know it all depends on location, but 325 a zip!! You could get a QP of dank for that price where I live. :) Either way, enjoy bro.. toke on grass city

13. Looks tasty!!!

14. Oh the wonders of Canada...

15. a qp of anything would be great right now, nice pickup man.

16. ya man thats what i was sayin 1300 would get me a little over a pound. the only thing is Is i would be terrified to pick up a pound of dank and have to transport it back to my crib that would be a long drive.

17. Spicy, hashy, flowery, not too over powering. Taste is the same, spicy, hashy, yummy.

18. This stuff has been great for helping me get to sleep, really helps me relax and control my anxiety. I am getting down to the end, but I have had some help along the way:smoking:

19. Those buds look top notch and the price isn't too bad. I'm a big fan of spicy tasting weed, enjoy that stuff.

20. price is fair for some dank. trust me. but of course it depends on what part of the world u live at