Qeustions about getting caught.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordayyne, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Umm, The other day i got caught smoking weed on my lunch break at school.. By undercover cops. And i got some questions:

-They searched me everywhere except my boxers and the bottom of my socks.
    1.Are police allowed to search my boxers like inside of them?

-And they found 5 G's of weed on me. And my pipe.. They took both my pipe and my weed.
    2.Are they supposed to take your pipe?, because i thought having paraphenelia is legal.
    :( :p

2. possession of para. is a misdemeanor...at least when i got caught with some para....it wasnt a pipe for weed though:rolleyes:

3. if your pipe was used (for bud, or any other illegal thing) then they can take it away

4. They definately had a right to take your pipe it had residue from you smoking weed out of it. Also no that can't search in your boxers and they usually don't strip you down unless they actually arrest you and you go to jail, but if they have reason that its taped to you leg or inside your parents there definately going to do a strip search.

Most you will probably get out of this two is a year probabtion and some fines or community, depends if you are a repeat offender or not though.

5. Contact an attorney immediately.