Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qcarbo 16 v Qcarbo 32

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Natman82, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I have a drug test coming up. I already have both drinks. I am 30 yr old. 6'6" prob 240-250lbs. And am heavy heavy Mary j smoker. I need to find out which drink better suits my height and body weight. Does anyone have any recommendations? My only concern with the 32 is my test coming out too diluted. I had that happen once but that was several years ago. I was considering doing the 16, then doing 4 oz out of the 32, so that it's like me doing a q carbo 20. Any help before Monday or tuesday is muchly appreciated. Thanks!

2. In my opinion, you would be better off just using someone else's piss. Detox drinks don't always work... I know this because I've failed 2 drug test after I drank one of em. Your 100% clean if you use someone else's piss who doesn't smoke at all. Hope this helps.

Peace and Pot. :bongin:

3. I understand that is the best. I have used a q carbo and passed before. But that was several years ago and I weighed less. I don't have any friends that would have clean piss.

4. My location is charlOtte nc if u know anyone

5. Just ask any of your friends... At least someone has to not smoke... Lol