Q13 FOX: Hundreds of medical marijuana shops to shut down with new state rule kicking in Friday

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Ambient206, Jul 2, 2016.

1. The state of Washington has an insatiable desire for new taxes and control.

When they placed the cannabis industry into the Liqueur Control Board I knew that was the end of any common sense.

Those people are CLUELESS about growing or anything else related to cannabis.

You make people registrar with the state like a sex offender in order to grow 6 plants which is not going to allow you to provide enough medicine for yourself on a consistent basis is totally against why medical movement was started in the first place.

Once again these clueless idiots say they are protecting us. Huh?

They say that because med shops had unregulated suppliers.
    I say stay out of my life.
    Read the constitution.

Protect us?

Go buy from your REC shops with all the pesticides?

Oh that is some great protection right there just like your FDA who is in bed with Monsanto.

But hey this way Washington you can keep the prisons full and the prison unions will continue to give you the kickbacks and you CLUELESS IDIOTS can sit back in your $600.00 office chairs feeling all smug about controlling the people raking in the $$$$$$$$$ so you can keep your job.

You reap what you sow!

2. Haha what a show. That was the plan from the start, give em a gift then take it away=chaos. Better get ready for 2017, gonna be a shit storm. They know exactly whay theyre doing, never underestimate the government. You already know that shits about to hit the fan when two clowns are the running mates for presidency, theyre not even trying to sound sincere. welcome to world war 3, better stock up on your weed.

3. They arent trying to make money either, they want to take it away from us so that we're eating out if the palms of their hands. By the end of it there will be no middle class, only and extremely wealthy and an extremely poor class. Ever watch snowpiercer? Hope y'all like worms lol