Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q in a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadbuddhA, Dec 2, 2010.

1. My friends and i have been keeping a tally of how many sessions weve had since sept just for the fuck of it. Surprisingly weve been keeping track to the T. Have a little app on the iphone, we add a tally every time atleast 3 of us are on the blunt/j/bong etc.

Every hundred we do something crazy. Last hundred we smoked a windmill with 4 blunts instead of j's. For this hundred (which will be most likely today/tomorrow), we decided we will smoke a gotti.

Were gunna get a q and try and put it all in one blunt. Were experienced rollers but this is overkill haha. How would you guys attack this? We have 2 ways we are thinking about. Emptying the blunt and then just rolling it without the weed as big as possible and then just stuffing the ground up q in that. The other one was just connecting 2 blunt wraps together width wise and rolling it like any other blunt.

Any other ideas? Keep in mind its gotta be a gotti. Not just a big blunt with a q in it

2. pul out tobacco, never crack dutch. just roll it in your hand with varying pressure to loosen bacco, then start to pull it out / "roll" it ous. then pack it up from tha frnt

3. okay so you want to roll a quarter in a blunt? is it gonna be mids or headies? i've smoked a quarter blunt of mids and an eighth blunt of headies. depending on your bud you might need to get 3 blunts..

but how you do it is you get 2-3 blunts and you split them down the middle and everything like a normal blunt.

you can take the leaf off and do it that way but i don't recommend it for this but of course if you feel the need do it this way. if you've never cracked a dutch or whatever i would just use a knife for this one, you don't want to fuck up the blunt for this blunt!!

then just put them together (this is way I recommend splitting it) you over lap the leaf and the inner wrap at one of the end. you should now have a long assss fucking blunt.

then put your weed and roll it from end to end. it's easier to do it this way then all at once like you usually do with joints and blunts. you can try to roll it all at once but good luck brotha haha i couldn't do it you'll never get it tight enough.

then just finish up the rolling and get a nice mouth piece and lighterup!!!!!!

you can do the 2 blunt thing the way you said.. but there was a thread about a guy who did that and he couldn't finish the blunt because it got so resiny :eek: plus it just wastes a lot more weed like that. thinner longer blunts > short chodes

4. didnt think bout taking the tobacco out without cracking the blunt. good shit. Would you snip the end or some shit? Or just piff it like a cigar?

How would it be different if it was a q of schwag or a q of straight up dank? A quarter is a quarter. Weight doesn't change, quality does. But anyways to answer your question, yes its some good ass piff, only shit we smoke. And it is a complete waste of weed, but thats not the point. Regardless were gunna get ripped, were just trynna add this to our repertoire haha. Gotti has to be the normal length of a blunt, just fat as fuck. Thanks anyways for the input.

5. Just buy two swishers and put them together side by side. I've done it before with 5 grams and there was plenty of room. A quarter would be cake :smoke:

EDIT: Cause B-legit's suck...

6. ohhh... you want to smoke it the same length as a cigar? alright well just to what i said and connect it where you want. i wouldn't suggest stuffing it because well in most peoples books that's just the easy way out. always gotta roll your blunts yourself :smoke:

7. If i were you... I would take like 2 or 3 dutches and piece them together to make one really long blunt.... Ive seen it done... Its pretty cool.

Your rolling skills should be somewhat good tho.

8. Whenever I roll a "godfather" blunt I usually use a Philly XL Grape. This sounds like the same case though, DO NOT CUT IT. Find a few little tools to help you work all of the tobacco out of the cigar. Once you are sure there's none left "pay extra attention to the curve of the mouth peice, it tends to hide in there and it can be a bitch to get out". Grind up your "hopefully" dank bud, and make sure you have something with a decent sized base that you can use to pack it down in there. That should work perfectly.

9. Whats a gotti?

10. id go with the 2 blunts connected

11. a quarter blunt aint a gotti, a gotti is a fuckin zipline.

an ounce..try rollin that:cool:

Quarter isnt' that hard to roll...unless its some insanely fluffy..

just grind it up real nice, and roll about 5 grams or so a bit loose but not too lose and just pack the last 2g's in.
    Don't fuck it up and make it run though

12. Don't get a normal wrap. Go buy a phillie titian or a phillie blunt there bigger then the regular cigarillos. I've rolled a quarter in the titian on three separate occasions and I'm sure it could hold more then a quarter. Get ready for a long ass sesh on the blunt. lol