Pyrology Glass???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TetrHydrCann, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #1 TetrHydrCann, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    This guy is selling this on craigslist double shower head pyrology black for $290, I know I can lower him down, what do you think a good price for this piece is, thanks for the help. This is a used piece, the picture is just a picture of what it's supposed to be. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390304309.923851.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 200 maxSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Anyone else have an opinion on how much I should pay?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Look up wild side smoke shop. They carry this brand. It is made in the US. My feiend has one with a honeycomb that was 100 $Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ^ what.... Anyway OP I'd agree with 200$ if you're buying it used. New would be a whole different story.... Pyrology is some sick glass.

6. This, Pyrology glass is dope.

7. Your friend does not have a Pyrology tube, I'm sorry to say. They don't work with honeycombs as far as I know and if they did, they certainly wouldn't be 100 bucks.

8. [quote name="Duffpuff" post="19407307" timestamp="1390706025"]Your friend does not have a Pyrology tube, I'm sorry to say. They don't work with honeycombs as far as I know and if they did, they certainly wouldn't be 100 bucks.[/quote]Got the brands mixed up.But you'd have to be retarded to not understand what I said.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Glass doesn't really lose value, if the person has taken care of it, no combustion stains and its got the name to back it up.

You can get some good deals, but don't expect people to lop huge sums off their rigs, if they're in pristine condition.