Pyrology Glass, utracool new brand, soon at Grasscity.com

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Oct 13, 2011.

1. #1 Superjoint, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Blades, check this out, we've met these people at the KC Fair in Atlantic City, and the produce a new mad line of Scientific Tubes and Bubblers. Coils , Concentrate utensils, all super high end and handcrafted USA made Shizzle. We will be starting to sell it soon, give and take a couple of months. Check out their introduction trailer, very very cool, mad respect for them.

SJ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEhRXSBIw9o]Pyrology Glass Teaser - YouTube[/ame]

2. If you get any tree percs from them... make sure you count the arms. lol

3. My headshop actually just started carrying alot of these guys work.

I was very curious about how well made their shit is.

glad to hear its a good brand.

4. It looks decent, I'd like to give one a in-person once over.

Doesn't look game changing but it doesn't look like something that will end up in shards on the floor either.

5. Any idea what kind of glass they use?

I hope its some american equivalent to German Schott.

Always thought it was unfortunate that we have to buy German glass.

6. I might get one of these one day. They look rather nice, and I would think being a less-known brand they can't charge as much as the big guys. Moreover, though, the preview tubes are all very nice to look at.

7. #7 StonedEvo, Oct 13, 2011
    Awesome

8. I dunno man, dude in this thread said he paid $700+

9. #9 StonedEvo, Oct 13, 2011
    Not too shabby

10. #10 StonedEvo, Oct 13, 2011
    Didnt make sense here

11. sounds fuckin bad ass man.

I think that they charge perfectly fine.

Its expensive of course, but it is appropriate.

Or we can call you stupid for not spending 800 on a beaker base single coil Illadelph with no work on it

12. The glass is pretty sick, but the song is sicker.

Ghostland Observatory - Give Me the Beat

13. #13 StonedEvo, Oct 13, 2011
    Lots of high end is up there

14. My lhs started carrying these about a month or two back, and they are the real deal. I'm actually trying to get one of these at some point, pyrology blows some dope glass. Some really unique items as well, like the showerhead inside another showerhead bubbler. Mmmm...

15. I remember someone from the company making a thread about it. Checked out their site and some of their work it looks like good stuff. Seemed to be priced pretty decent to... hopefully that hasnt changed to much.

Excited for someone from the city to pick up and review some pyrology glass...

16. [quote name='"Floridacrip"']If you get any tree percs from them... make sure you count the arms. lol[/quote]

Lmao. This is the best.

17. same with my LHS

it was nice to see their work in person.

They really do make great glass.

18. Yea pyrology is the real deal. I just got a sick custom made worked tube from them. It was pricey but worth it. They make quality glass....they actually branched off from Illadelph so they have some of the same blowers. Anyways I got the double coil showerhead perc tube with the kettle base, diffusef showercap downstem inline ash catcher and a disk diffused slide....all worked to match....its a beautiful piece that rips while still being ultra smooth with very little drag/resistance despite all the filtration....