pvc bong haha

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by whitericedylan, May 8, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

lol iuno i was like 15-16 back then had a buddy who worked maintence for my apartment complex let me build this thing in his shop.. yeah i guess pvc isnt to great to smoke out of but haha it was hella funny.. its a door stopper spring stem peice.. tub drain for the bottom and some caulking lol whatever im just bored and hella high so this is a nice reminese for me

2. Looks pretty decent bro, would be pretty keen to hit that. Don't think it's any less healthy than any other bong; you're not burning the plastic or anything

3. why does it need to burn to realease its chemical properties? do you need to burn weed to get the thc to release?

4. pvc bongs are the shit for having a huge bong with alot of people tokin, cheap and almost unbreakable. i dont care about any of these mysterious PVC chemicals people are talking about.

5. what a stupid comment, you don't care about your health? enjoy your diminished life span :wave:

6. lmao you ppl are hilarious that rant on kids for smoking a different way bc its thought to be unhealthy, so is smoking pot n general so mayb u should be the ones to smartin the fuk up

7. no a stupid comment would be that i eat lead chips with ranch dip. psh:rolleyes:
    pvc is about last on my worries. i dont smoke out of it, i have 1 time.
    i know some old dudes who have smoked out of them for years back in the day and hes still kickin. and if it is bad. then fuck it ive done worse my friend

8. ^^i agree, i often times like to sleep in the attic with asbestos.......:rolleyes:

cmon man really???????

9. they are meant to carry hot water, so i dont see what hot smoke would do that would be anymore harmful than the hot water from your faucet.

10. Plants and plastics are two completely different things. If you blew smoke in a bag of weed would it release all the THC? No. Smoke is not hot enough to cause the plastic to melt and cause harmful vapor.

11. As long as the bowl and downstem and plastic you should be fine. After the smoke leaves the metal downstem and filters through water it is definitely cool enough not to release chemicals in the hit. PVC and other types of conduit have temperature ratings that are alot higher than the temp of smoke coming out of a bong.

Now with that being said i wouldnt daily drive one of those but a hit might be nice. Ill stick to my glass though.

12. You need to at least vaporize weed to release THC, whats your point? You're not burning or vaporizing the plastic.

13. #13 scates_80, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009

I don't think smoking pot is what made you stupid...
    so smartin da fuk up cuz pot is leik good 4 u and sheit....:rolleyes:

14. Yeah, smoking is bad for your health, so I try and minimize the risks involved with it...

15. i hate people that deny smoking bud is bad for you
    if i start to smoke more than i usually do i start coughing up mucus all the time, cant be great for u

16. Aside from the complications of inhaling heated plant matter into your lungs (the mucus and coughing you mentioned), pot smoke isn't harmful to you in any way. Turn off the Above The Influence ads, and watch the Union instead.

Link: [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007]The Union[/ame]

17. excellent point i never thought of that

18. Id hit it on ocassion. I might build one for me to hit in the building when I smoke.

19. That is the entire reason it is harmful.
    It just so happens that cannabis is less harmful than tobacco and shit. For something that has not been heavily researched(it has been just not heavily, that is the key word) all of us are taking risks. It just so happens we know there aren't many simply because no one we know has died from smoking too much soley.

20. #20 sodi pop, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    dude i just watched that entire video. its so frustrating because weed should so obviously be leagal. and to fdaaproved watch teh union. it has been very heavily reasearched and proven to not cause cancer in anyway the smoke is not harmful at all. and no one will every die from smoking weed. the LD50 is so rediculous i think they said you would have to smoke 15,000 joints in 20 minutes to overdoes