Putting your dog in a place without gravity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nickless09, May 12, 2013.

1. Think about it, suddenly he starts floating around trying to grab the floor, will he swim in space? lol this should be hilarious !

2. Yeah. That would be pretty funny to see.

3. That's the reason the Russians sent that dog Laika into space, for shits and giggles.

4. I know my dog would flip shit, he slides like crazy on tile floors lol

5. Lol man you must havebeen really high to make this thread. But didn't we send monkeys into space/zero gravity?

6. #6 Iluvatar, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    I think seeing a cat in no gravity would be funnier

7. Or a bird... maybe after some practice they'd actually be pretty good at maneuvering. Also I would like to see a sloth and a chimp in zero gravity. I know they've sent monkeys op but I believe they had space suits on and stuff.

8. why send anything to space? we have no gravity centers, nasa loves this sort of shit, float at zero G's and you cant blame them its looks a lot of fun, snakes just go up and down, looks pretty funny.

9. #9 Nk310, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
  10. haha thats actually a funny idea

11. Lmfao at the video. 

12. #13 Selah Grey, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    This is really close to animal abuse. They simply don't understand what's going on, a perfect situation for generating a lot of fear and stress.

I also fail to see the point and the degree of relevance of such inquiries and experimentations.

[​IMG]

great post

Probably because people always get bored seeing other people experience weightlessness and want to watch animals puke in the Vomit Comet too.