Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting weed into a black and mild

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trauma =D, Jul 20, 2010.

1. If I just take the tobacco out, and put the weed in it will still work right? I just don't wana find out it wont work when I go to smoke. Anyone ever do this before?

thanksssssss.

2. I wasn't planning on re-rolling it, just emptying out most of the tobacco and leaving the tip on

3. goddies! remove all the tobacco and pack bud in that shit.

4. This will certainly work. I have heard of plenty of people on this forum doing that.

5. alright thanks a lot everybody.

6. that my friend is what we call a blunt, and yes of course it will work why wouldnt it?

7. Make sure to get one thats flavored :) I do this very often if i cant take my piece with me

8. It will work just fine.

I used to know a couple girls that did that all the time since they didn't know how to roll.

9. This is all I did when I first began smoking. It was so simple. But it does use a lot more weed than a regular blunt, if you pack it in there tight.

10. Yeah it works. I even used to take that inner "cancer-paper" out when I did it. It seemed to burn slower for me.

But learn how to roll a blunt soon:hello:

11. This is how I smoked my first time.... Good times

12. its time consuming, but possible

13. How is it time consuming?

Rolling a blunt or joint will take you just as long, if not less.

14. Me and my dude packed one of these and it burned mad quick, i was in a hurry and didnt have anything to pack it too good with...i think it was loose and we left the inside paper in so i think thats where we went wrong with it. If done properly its just as good as a reg blunt.

15. This method definitely works, its like an ultra long burning blunt with a mouthpiece.

It takes about 1.5 - 2 grams to fill it. Gets you ripped though :smoking:

16. I'm debating whether I should take the cancer paper out or not..