Putting THC up your ass?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by d4rkw0lf, Jun 18, 2006.

1. I would not be putting a lot up ur ass, eeew sounds nasty but anyways but it is much more potent, and would be comparable to doing it intravenous injection.

I never heard of people doing it with THC but with Pharms, pills they would cause it would be a stronger high and no trace in ur liver, protects your liver on high dose uses.

same goes with Alchol where only a small amount would fuck you up and you could take a breathalizer test and pass and be completely drunk, as for Field tests you would probably fail.

a lot of people OD though cause they use a lot when it only takes a little.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but dosn't THC have to be released in some way i.e. a lighter. I don't think you can shove a THC pil up your ass and your would get high. It only works with E and Pharms because they dont have to be released manualy. But you should try it and tell us how it works out. Then I will finally be able to say I know someone who has sucessfully shoved THC up the ass hole. Just Smoke it, Vap it, or Cook it.

3. well, since heat releases thc, I guess I'll just have to eat
    some good red pepper BEAN chile, wait awhile, then stuff
    some precious weed up the ole corn hole......
    Then I'd be the hottest highest ass in town!!!!!:hello:

4. hav ya tried it?

5. Um... Can medication be TAKEN UP THE ASS?
    I think this questions like if you can put THC in your ear or tear duct to get high. I have no idea.
    PLUS the homo accusations are a bit... Overbearing. It's just a new way to get high... OMG GAY MEN SUK DICK UR SMOKING WIT UR MOUTH YUR A GAYE!!!111shiftoneone
    It's just a body part.
    That smells real bad.
    P.S. Bongs look like penises when used =P
    P.P.S. 100TH POST ABOUT SHOVING WEED UP YOUR ASS. WHAT A DAY.

6. i figured it out. go to rite-aid, and get empty pill capsuls, and fill one with keif, and suppository it. write down how stoned you get as not to forget. the next day fill one with hash oil, and suppository it, and write down the effects again. I want to know if liquid or solid makes a difference. get back to us with results. And try to ratio the keif thc concentration and the hash thc concentrarion 50/50 - meaning if your keif is potent to the estimation of 25% THC, and your oil is 50% THC then do .5 grams keif and .25 oil.

7. im pretty sure the body cant metabolize marijuana in its bud form, im pretty sure it has to be smoked, or cooked in to somehting eatable, or marinol, but eating straight buds or shovin up your ass wont make you higher just a homo

8. that kinda changed my facial expression...:eek:...but each to their own :p

I'm not quite sure why anyone would want to shove thc up their ass, if you really dont like smoking, eat it...

9. why the hell would you want to put anything up your ass to begin with?

...some people just never cease to amaze me.

10. ya dude was typing like he had some experience in that field :bolt:

11. You guys are funny. Uncle Vanya took the idea of "turkey Basting" or "enimaing" methamphetamines. If you dissolve dope in water, you can blow dope water up your prison pocket and get an instant rush. I only know because I have junkie friends... That works because dope is water soluble! THC is not water soluble and without stomach acids to break down the thc, you are left feeling slighted with really good smoke in your lower intestinal tract! This guy is borderline wierd for even asking, at least talk a hotty into believing it so you can assist in goosing her ass with your best SMOKE, then let us know how it goes!

12. Im not gonna even add anything...agreed.

13. This is the lamest thread I have ever seen.

14. I think it's funny as Hell.

My friends and I were just talking about this last weekend (not actually doing it, just imaging who would ever do something like this).

I think one of my friends put some "shit" up his ass once. But uhh... I'm not gonna verify that.

15. I
    I hope you know I was only joking :(

16. Well thats what you say now, but when you have a nug and a big bottle of KY, you might be singing a different tune ;)

heyyy dude im in ur sig..thats kinna cool :D what a quote to quote me on though....:rolleyes:

17. totally agree. the sphincter is the exit for all your shit... not for you to shove random substances through it!!! enjoy the smoke, the taste, and the process of how the high is supposed to be achieved.... and i dont think it would work anyways.. you'd need alot more than just say a bowl

18. It was so funny though.
    That guy was just begging for a harsh reply back,and that was just perfect.
    I hope you don't mind that it's in my sig?
    It just cracks me up whenever I read it.