putting plants in a corn field???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sabre61fan, Aug 24, 2006.

1. My mom and maybe my aunt and uncle are coming to visit me this weekend. I really have no way of totally hiding my plants from them. The closet door lets a ton of light out when its closed, so if someone opened the room door they would see the light for sure. I do have a corn field at the end of my street and I wanted to know if moving my plants outside, into the corn field, for 3 day would shock them to much. It has been getting down into the 50's during the night but it is supposed to warm up a little this weekend. They have about 2 1/2 weeks left until harvest.

Please let me know what you think about this idea.

2. they might get shocked from the uv out in the sun. does it take up your whole closet or could you tape the cracks on the inside of the back door and then use a sheet to blook light from goin into the side of the closet closest to your door so the light doesnt slip out?

edit- since your close to harvest though it might not be a bad idea cause it helps with trich production. itll have to adjust to it though and some leaves might get crunchy because it isnt used to uv and cant protect itself right away. its a toss up see what other people think too

3. I am worried not only about the change in lighting but with the temp. outside and the risk of someone finding them. Also the corn stalks might block to much of the sun. I need advice from and opinions from EVERYONE.

And yea there is absolutely no way to block all the light from coming out of the closet. I just bought this house 3 weeks ago and the old owner but these doors on and they are a little two small so the cracks are big.

4. Could you not move them to a close friend's house for a few days? That seems like the most logical course of action.

5. It would shock them but i dont think anyone would find them. Instead of doing that though, i would go w/Beefullo's plan and have a friend watch them for you. Or if that wouldnt work maybe you could move your plants to a different room if possible. :D

6. Get a couple of thick blankets and put them up on the inside of that door. In my opinion there is no other option but to block the light and dont tell me its impossable..

Use weather striping, ductape, shit even get a piece of sheet rock or something to nail up over the door while there visiting, whatever you have to and then put your weight set or something of the like in front of that door so nosey relatives cant steal your buds lol jk.

But for real man. Unless the laws are comin dont move them. It would be a fine time for the local fuzz to be patroling the neighborhood and your on the front lawn with plants in hand:eek:

7. I am totally new to this area. I just moved in 3 weeks ago so moving them to a friends house is not an option. Also because I did just move in I don't have a lot of blankets or sheets or anything like that. I will have to figure something out tho. If I was to just leave them in there tho I would have to turn off the fans because you can hear them not only in the room up the vibrations from them in the bathroom.

I did find another outdoors spot but it looks like deer travel thru the area often and might even bed down there so I am thinking they might eat my plants. I don't know if pissing around them would work enough to keep them away for 3 days or not.

8. I've ran across pot plants out in the middle of a corn field before by accident, but i let them be because i know how much it sucks to have your crop jacked... They would most likely get shocked, but if you close to harvest, why not just harvest them real quickly? Or are they not flowering very much yet?

9. I am not real happy with the buds they have right now. They have been through a lot seeing as this is my first grow and I made a lot of mistakes. Plus they have been through a move, and some really hot temps when a heat wave hit my area for two weeks. I am thinking I might flower them for a week or two longer then originally planed. Depending on how they look.