Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting out joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stev3, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 stev3, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    Hello, sorry if this Is shitty writting from an iPod. But anywhooo I am sort of new to smoking weed and was wondering if I have z joint and I only want to take a few hits from it is there a way to put it out withot destroying it so I can smoke some later? I'm asking this because I'm getting a dime of mids today and hopefully will be around 2 joints worth, so not that much. I'm sorry if I sound dumb but like I said I'm new to this.

2. I would recommend smoking something other then a joint. I recommend learning how to make a waterfall lid out of a mountain dew cap, a metal socket, and some screen.

3. fOr what reason

4. #4 TrueBlue99, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    welcome

all i do is smoke joints
    i just lick my pointing finger and my thumb and put it out

idk thats how iv been doing it for years

:smoking:

EDIT:20 bucks for a gram of dank is regular price

5. Thanks

6. Do the timeless finger lick and just knock off the cherry. That's what I do.

7. so that you get more thc out of your weed and your weed will last longer

8. O god, smoking a re-lit joint....

I have only puked once from smoking and it was from a giant hit from a pre-smoked joint.

Lemme tell you it sucks.

9. Nah man, it's legit. I took a trip to Canada with my friend and we bought some bud and rolled a joint since neither of us had a piece. We smoked half and left it out on the deck. The next day we found it and smoked the rest. Damn dude, two hits and I was gone. Anyways, moral: it doesn't make you sick, not always at least :D

10. Of COURSE you can do that. That's the way the Rasta's in Jamaica do it. Just like a finger and thumb.

11. Buy a couple Phillie cigars that come in the tubes. Pop your joint in an empty tube and cap it up and it's out. Relighting joints isn't too bad. The first hit sucks of course, but I just blow that one out real fast anyway.

12. two fingers...one thumb and a finger. pinch it. throw it.

13. joints use soooo much weed, its really just not efficient. You want some type of bong or pipe so you can control how much you use. Joints are fun, but I think only in groups of people or if you are going somewhere and dont want to carry your stuff with you. My favorite device is an old highlighter I took the guts out of and cleaned, then I put a wrench socket into the tail end. If you get a socket small enough you can put the white cap for the tail end of the highlighter back on it and then you have a secret straight pipe you can use at school :D

14. I just started smoking joints after using my vape,my bong,and pipes for awhile.I found out that Well every joint is about 2 or 3 bowls out of my spoon and one bowl out of my spoon gets me high two joints get me a buzz anyways i rolled a half ounce into joints and it lasted me maybe 5 days. Total waste. But after i had no weed i found half a joint like not smoked just half and i made this little one hitter except you could hit it like 5 times every bowl pack and i swear 2 bowls of that got me high which would be like .1 of a gram every bowl.