Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting my blunt in my bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I have a little bit of a blunt left. Would I get more out of it if I put it in my bong?:bongin:

2. Yes sir. They also make makeshift bongs with ratchets and water bottles. Roachanators, ghetto blasters..smoke that roach! I put roaches in my bowl, but it doesn't work nearly as well.

3. like stick it in there? or take it apart? I usually just take em apart.

4. Put a whole blunt in there an take it to the dome!

5. ^I was thinking just stick it in the bowl.
    ...But then again, if I took it apart, then I could have my first opportunity to make a gravity bong....

Bong with blunt or Gravity Bong with herb taken out of blunt? (which one :p) lol

6. you will die if you smoke a blunt roach out of a gravity bong. it will be the most raw smoke

7. No... I was thinking:

A) Blunt roach in bong

OR

B) Take herb out of blunt roach. Put herb in gravity bong

I have never tried either of the two options. :smoke:

8. You could try the nagasaki if you have another blunt wrap. Load up a blunt wrap with weed, load it in the bowl, and then fill the bowl with more weed. Light the blunt and smoke it down to the bowl. Once the lit blunt reaches the bowl the whole bowl will expand and catch on fire an give you a fat rip. So much fun and gets you fucked.

9. Put it in there I love roaches in bongs little taste of wrap to the hit and it continually Burns
    Seems to me it last a little longer too

10. I usually just put roaches in my bowl. Light it once or twice and the wrap should crumble. Then just light it as usual.

11. why the hell would you smoke out of a plastic gravity bong with you have a perfectly fine bong?

12. ....I was thinking about trying one... since people are always saying how "awesome" they are.

I have a glass on glass bong...I'll probably put the roach in there then. :smoke:

13. In fact I just hit a roach in my pipe. Haha

14. [quote name='"420BUDweiser"']You could try the nagasaki if you have another blunt wrap. Load up a blunt wrap with weed, load it in the bowl, and then fill the bowl with more weed. Light the blunt and smoke it down to the bowl. Once the lit blunt reaches the bowl the whole bowl will expand and catch on fire an give you a fat rip. So much fun and gets you fucked.[/quote]

Sounds fun gonna try now

15. I've been doin that shit forever. Stick the whole blunt in there. Adds flavor

16. Damn y'all don't know how we do it in Charles county Maryland....we stick the whole blunt in a gravity bong and clear that shit no problem...I know 10 year olds that can clear a dear park water bucket thing without coughing. I cough but it's from experience

17. [quote name='"PnP420"']Damn y'all don't know how we do it in Charles county Maryland....we stick the whole blunt in a gravity bong and clear that shit no problem...I know 10 year olds that can clear a dear park water bucket thing without coughing. I cough but it's from experience[/quote]

That's some real ***** shit.