Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting Kief into a cup of coffee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by grasscoty, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hi blades :)

I was just reading an article on GC magazine about putting kief into a cup of coffee. Here it is:

Top Off Your Coffee With It
    If you don’t want to go to the trouble of making hash, you can always just put some in your coffee. This trend is catching on in places like Denver, Portland, and of course the coffee capital Seattle. Just toss some on top of your cup o’ joe and you’re good to go! Mmmmm, I might try this after I finish my current cup of coffee. If you’re not a coffee fan, you can always brew tea with it!

My question is, Does the kief have to be decarbed first? Can you just throw raw kief into a cup of coffee and get high off it? Thanks for your replies.

2. I usually just sprinkle kief in my pudding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That must taste great. Do you decarb it first?

4. Only when i wake up on the left side of my bed.

5. Ok. I think I might get a bunch of sarcasm for answers so I'll look it up myself. Thanks you guys!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Directions:

Brew the coffee as you would normally, whether you prefer to make it in a regular coffee pot or one of the new fancy coffee machines that they’re coming out with now. Put all of the ingredients that you have (keep in mind that you can adjust the amount of hash that you put in to the mix to your preference if you’d like the coffee to be stronger or weaker). Put the mixture in to a Turkish coffee pot and put over a low flame until it starts to bubble. As soon as the coffee starts to bubble, remove it rom the heat. Add in your creamer and sugar as you like and enjoy your cup of medicated coffee!

7. Eh I personally prefer to snort it.... Faster ingestion.
    Maybe grind some raw bud over some spaghetti and meatballs.

8. . Add kief to your morning cup of coffee

One of the most popular ways of consuming kief is by putting it in your morning cup of joe. The heat of the coffee or cappuccino will activate the kief’s cannabinoids, making them more available for consumption. Ingesting kief this way will produce a strong, long-lasting effect after just 15-30 minutes, much like eating an infused edible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok blades I got my answer!! Thanks for your help! :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks for the info, gonna grind up some buds this weekend and give this a try. How much kief per cup of coffee? Tsp? Tbs?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I would decarb first and foremost. Then i would just make a tincture and drop that into the coffee but most times too much work for people;sad;

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2