Putting blunts out early saddens me

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. I hate when I have to put out a blunt early for whatever reason.:( I was just smoking a header blunt decided to put it out with about 1.5 to 2 inches left so I can smoke a little something tomorow morning.

I hate being used to always having weed for a long time then going through a dry time for a few days. screw buying 20 sacks

2. I hate when people keep passing the blunt until nothing is left, than call me a pussy if I dont hit it

3. At least you're being conservative.

People I know that know they're on a budget love to smoke themselves out as soon as they cop bud, then whine about it until their next paycheck.

4. yea ill thank myself in the am haha

5. its good sometimes....me and one of my boys who ive known forveer, when we smoke just by the 2 of us, we roll monster blunts for just 2 heads, halfway thru we GOTTA put it out, play a game or 2 of pool, then finish it, we got smoker lungs for sure lol

6. Work hard, save up, cop yourself an OZ or at least a half. It's called conservation. Cut down on your smoking and it will last you a lot longer.

I went from smoking every single day, 5-6 times a day, to only on the weekends. This is a great idea because my buds lasted me like a whole fucking month longer than usual. I would work hard allllll damn week, then once friday/weekend hit, I would just have nugz to blow as I pleased whenever I want. It's a great reward and makes you feel good about yourself and habits

7. Try losing that outted blunt with a good half/quarter left to be smoked.. That hurts.